White chocolate, cranberries, and cream cheese … what’s not to love? ~ Marlys
* As featured in Issue 9 of Adventures with Tea eMagazine!
White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies
- 1 box White cake mix
- 1/2 box Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1/3 cup White chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries
- 1 can Evaporated milk, infused with 7 tsp of Holiday Gingerbread or Vanilla Spice Chai loose tea
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Butter softened
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
Pour cake mix into a mixing bowl and stir in 1/2 box of dry pudding mix. Stir in 1/3 cup of tea-infused milk and melted butter. Mix until there are no lumps. (Add a couple more teaspoons of infused milk if needed.) Stir in white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
Press mixture into a 9x13” pan and bake on 350º F for 25-30 minutes.
While cookies are cooling, make frosting by creaming together the second set of ingredients. If it’s too thin, add a bit more powdered sugar. Makes about 2 dozen bars.
You can use the leftover tea-infused milk to flavor other recipes, or simply mix a bit in with your morning oatmeal.