Today is the Summer Solstice, which marks the official start of summer in the U.S. That means hot days are on the way and soon everyone will be reaching for a cold glass of iced tea.
We’ve got you covered with not one, but FOUR all-new flavors (plus one returning favorite) for summer!
- Cabana Beach herbal blend is a twist on the traditional piña colada with a touch of tangy pink hisbiscus added.
- Caribbean Sunset is a complex green tea blend featuring peach, passionfruit, mango & coconut.
- Savannah’s Lemon Meringue green tea blend is the ideal mix of tart and sweet, just like those famous diner-style pies, tarts and cookies.
- Watermelon Splash herbal blend recalls days of summer picnics.
- Plus Chai at the Beach returns with a black tea blend of coconut, lemongrass & exotic spices.
And just FYI … these flavors are limited edition, so when they’re gone, they’re gone. (Be sure to stock up on your favorites so you’ll have them on hand to enjoy later in the year as well.)
We also recently introduced new packaging for our teas. Our vendor has phased out the tall tins you’re used to seeing. So now all our flavors will be transitioned over to resealable foil zip-packs. This has a few advantages: since they’re smaller, each package is now only $6, with a bundle price of $5 each with three or more packages. Now you can try three new flavors for just a little more than what one tin cost in the past! This also means that we’ll be able to bring in more seasonal flavors for you to enjoy.
During this transition time, we do still have some flavors in tins if you prefer that packaging. Just contact us and we’ll let you know which ones are still available.