Host Your Own Adventure!
When you host a tasting, you’re in for a fun and educational event. Chief Tea Guide Alan Arnold will share some of the history, types and health benefits of tea, along with tips for preparing loose-leaf teas.
Share your love of tea with friends and family while sampling various types plus delicious recipes made with tea. Tea Tasting Adventures class options include:
- Tea Basics – Discover the major categories of tea (black, green, oolong, and more) and taste samples of each. Learn about the history and production of tea, along with health benefits it offers.
- Cooking with Tea – So you love to drink tea, but do you cook with it? Learn how to enhance everything from meat to desserts using various flavors of tea. We’ll prepare and taste several recipes, plus discuss many more creative ideas.
What you & your guests can expect
Your friends will sample various teas and tasty dishes they can prepare at home, using recipes provided. You’ll be amazed to discover how simple these dishes are to create!
Whether tea enthusiasts or curious novices, guests will enjoy a fun shopping experience and go home with a new appreciation and knowledge of tea, along with some samplers to try later.
There is a minimal $10 per person fee, which includes tasting flavors at the event, two flavor sample foil packets to take home, recipe printouts, plus a gift certificate toward future purchases.
Benefits of hosting
As host, you will receive many other VIP benefits, including:
- One free tin of tea just for hosting (your choice of flavor)
- One free tin for each $150 in sales
- Monthly host-only specials
- 10% off all orders placed for one year